In order to guarantee your and our safety and health, additional regulations apply in our hotel for guests who arrive from a “corona risk area” and would like to stay with us:
- These additional regulations apply to all guests who come from a “corona risk area” (or who have been at a “corona risk area” within the last 14 days).
- The areas classified as corona risk areas by the RKI and the Federal Foreign Office can always be found here: https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html
- A negative corona test not older than 48hours must be presented at check-in. Please note that you may have to get the test in the country of origin and bring it with you.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide an alternative quarantine. In this case, you may have to leave the hotel. A refund of your booking may not be free of charge in accordance with the conditions and prices booked.
- A room cleaning and a visit at the restaurant and sauna area alsterSPA are only possible after a second negative test result 72 hours after arrival and are NOT permitted beforehand.
- We keep spare towels and bedlinen ready for you in the closet.
- As an alternative for breakfast, we will provide you a lunchbox and support you with any "contactless catering"
- If you plan to stay with us for more than 3 nights, a second negative test result is required up to 72 hours after arrival.
- Our hygiene & protective regulations apply without exception.
As a family-run private hotel, personal service is just as important to us as your health and safety. We therefore made a big effort how we can guarantee both as optimally as possible. For the benefit of your health and the health of our employees, we thank you for your help and support!