Enjoy our hanseatic hospitality
In 2020 the Alsterkrug celebrated its 300th anniversary: in 1720 it was first mentioned in a document as the first pub on Heerstraße to Langenhorn. At that time, the host was granted his first liquor license. Since then, the Alsterkrug has been an integral part of the region and can tell a great story. The Alsterkrug is also named the Alsterkrugchaussee and not the other way round, as one might assume. Many guests are not aware of this when they enter our modern house. We would like to tell this story, at least partely.
Our restaurant is open all day on Advent Sundays!