As a family-run hotel, personal and tailored service is just as important to us as your health and safety. Therefore, we have thought carefully how we optimise our standards to guarantee both.
Thank you very much for your help and support to protect your health as well as the health of our employees.
- Before check-in: please use the provided hand disinfection in the entrance area.
- Your room key will be disinfected after each check-out.
- Keep a distance of min. 1.5 meter! Appropriate notes have been installed in case you have forgotten it.
- You will enjoy your breakfast in the usual high quality. However, we currently provide a buffet.
- We ask you to wear a mask at all times if you are in the public areas of the hotel.
- Please make a pre-booking for breakfast at check-in at the reception.
- Would you like to eat in the restaurant? You are very welcome. Please book a table in our BRABAND Bistro & Wine
- Our hotel bar is open Friday & Saturday from 5pm to 10pm. We are also offering small bar snacks.
- When you visit our restaurant, please wear your mask. During seating, you can remove it.
- Please use elevators separately and only with people from the same household.
- Your room will be cleaned from the third night during the stay. Please inform our team at reception if this is not enough or if you need new towels.
- Our asterSPA & sauna is open from 5pm – 9pm, with restriction, limited people and with a pre-registration (30 minutes ahead) at reception. Please contact us for your booking.
- Our Fitness area is open for a use with a maximum of two people. Please keep a distance of at least 2,5 meter.
- We are very happy if you pay with your card.
- We have increased the high cleaning standards in the entire hotel and especially in your guest room.
- Please be prepared that customers form risk areas or so-called "corona hotspots will not be allowed to check-in even with a valid booking.
Be aware, that due to the situation additional booked services, such as Zoo, Miniaturwunderland etc. there can be increased waiting times or a pre-booking is required. Our reception team is happy to support and help you with your bookings.