We will be back for all guests!
Please remember, that a negative corona test (not older than 24 hours / PCR 48h) is necessary for check-in!
Alternatively, we accept the proof of a full vaccination (+14 days) or proof of recovery.
As a family-run hotel, personal and tailored service is just as important to us as your health and safety. Therefore, we have thought carefully how we optimise our standards to guarantee both.
Thank you very much for your help and support to protect your health as well as the health of our employees.
- Before check-in: please use the provided hand disinfection in the entrance area.
- You confirm us with your signature, that you haven't been travelling in a virus-variant-area within the last 10 days.
- Your room key will be disinfected after each check-out.
- Keep a distance of min. 1.5 meter! Appropriate notes have been installed in case you have forgotten it.
- We will provide a breakfast buffet in our restaurant from 6:30am. (Sat. & Sun from 7:00am – 11am) It is always necessary to reserve a table via reception!
- We ask you to wear a mask at all times if you are in the public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel restaurant will be open from 6-10pm for a la carte dinner. Our bar will be open until 11pm. On Sundays we are closed. Whenever you enter the restaurant it is necessary to check-in via LUCA-APP
- Please use elevators separately and only with people from the same household.
- Your room will be cleaned from the third night during the stay. Please inform our team at reception if this is not enough or if you need new towels.
- Our asterSPA is open Mo.-Su. between 4pm and 10pm. Reservation is nesserary due to a restricted number of people.
Fitness is open with restictions.
- We are very happy if you pay with your card.
- We have increased the high cleaning standards in the entire hotel and especially in your guest room.
- Please be prepared that customers form risk areas or so-called "corona hotspots will not be allowed to check-in even with a valid booking.
- A separate negative test (not older than 24h, PCR 48h) may be necessary for booked or included additional services such as city tours!
- On Christmas (December 24-26, 2021) and on New Year's Eve (December 31, 2021) our restaurant in the evening is only open for Covid 19 fully vaccinated or recovered people.
Be aware, that due to the situation additional booked services, such as Zoo, Miniaturwunderland etc. there can be increased waiting times or a pre-booking is required. Our reception team is happy to support and help you with your bookings.