We will be back for all guests!
Please remember, that a negative corona test (not older than 48 hours / PCR 72h) is necessary for check-in!
Alternatively, we accept the proof of a full vaccination (+14 days) or proof of recovery.
As a family-run hotel, personal and tailored service is just as important to us as your health and safety. Therefore, we have thought carefully how we optimise our standards to guarantee both.
Thank you very much for your help and support to protect your health as well as the health of our employees.
- Before check-in: please use the provided hand disinfection in the entrance area.
- You confirm us with your signature, that you haven't been travelling in a virus-variant-area within the last 10 days.
- Your room key will be disinfected after each check-out.
- Keep a distance of min. 1.5 meter! Appropriate notes have been installed in case you have forgotten it.
- We will provide a breakfast buffet in our restaurant from 6:30am. (Sat. & Sun from 7:00am – 11am) It is always necessary to reserve a table via reception!
- We ask you to wear a mask at all times if you are in the public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel restaurant will be open from 6-10pm for a la carte dinner. Our bar will be open until 11pm. On Sundays we are closed. Whenever you enter the restaurant it is necessary to check-in via LUCA-APP
- Please use elevators separately and only with people from the same household.
- Your room will be cleaned from the third night during the stay. Please inform our team at reception if this is not enough or if you need new towels.
- Our Finnish Sauna at the asterSPA is open on request. Fitness is open with restictions.
- We are very happy if you pay with your card.
- We have increased the high cleaning standards in the entire hotel and especially in your guest room.
- Please be prepared that customers form risk areas or so-called "corona hotspots will not be allowed to check-in even with a valid booking.
- A separate negative test (not older than 48h, PCR 72h) may be necessary for booked or included additional services such as city tours!
Be aware, that due to the situation additional booked services, such as Zoo, Miniaturwunderland etc. there can be increased waiting times or a pre-booking is required. Our reception team is happy to support and help you with your bookings.